Simon joined the Commercial Property Law team at Ellis Gould in 2018 after ten years practising at a major corporate law firm in the inner city. Simon has worked with a number of major listed clients in both the leasing and transacting properties.
- Advising on and drafting retail leases from both the landlord and tenant perspective.
- Acting on the purchase and sale of residential, commercial and industrial properties throughout New Zealand.
- Assisting on a number of commercial due diligence matters from a property perspective, including forestry clients, retail developments, and power companies.
- Attending to a number of subdivisions, ranging from boundary adjustments to multiple lot residential subdivisions.
- Involvement with Maori Land Law, and rights granted under Treaty of Waitangi Settlement Acts.