When it comes to personal legal matters, we stay firmly focussed on your needs, wishes and circumstances. We can help you with administration of trusts and estates, enduring powers of attorney, and wills and estate planning.
Our focus is always on what's best for you and the important people in your life. You can depend on us to provide you with solid, reliable legal advice.
Areas of expertise
- Trusts, including private, family, charitable and trading trust establishment, variations and ongoing management
- Rights, obligations and duties of trustees, beneficiaries and settlors
- Trust investment and diversification of assets, including managing investments with the New Zealand Stock Exchange
- Transferring assets to trusts, including transfer documentation, reductions of debt and gifting
- Taxation and gift duty in respect of unit trusts and resettlement
- Resettlement of trusts
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Wills and estate planning, including construction of wills, execution and administration of estates, testamentary promises and advice on intestacy